This is my first post for the year 2012!! I thought it was good way to start the year.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts? My Life. I can’t write about things I can’t relate to.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why? IDK, I wouldn’t swap for just one post. That really doesn’t make sense to me. I will shout out a source if I used their post as a spring board.
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why? I can’t say a particular song but I can say it has theme album. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill- by none other that Lauryn Hill. That album is the soundtrack of my love life and this blog is about that.
4. What is your writing process for a post? Process??? Seeing how this blog is me rambling I don’t have a process. If I’m writing about a current event or something fact based I always check my facts.
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot – what would it be? A black woman looking in the mirror.
6. Do you feel you express your “true self” on your blog? Yes it’s important for me to be honest with the readers. I don’t know how to be anyone but my true self.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve? I don’t know. I don’t really have any if I don’t agree then that’s just my opinion, if I don’t like your style I won’t read it. If I can’t relate I don’t read it. I just think the internet is too vast to be irritated by people’s personal blogs.
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why? I would like to live in a fantasy novel like Game of Thrones. I just think it would be cool
9. You’re having a bad day, you’re upset, you’re angry, or you’re sad – what is your go-to comfort? My kitchen. I cook when I’m bothered or upset. Good the thing I’m not an emotional eater.
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote? Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.-Nibo Qubein
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival? Rihanna would play me, Chrissy Lampkin would play my best friend, Lamman Rucker would play my leading man, and Countess Vaughn would play my rival.
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012? No. “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father” – Matthew 24:36
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I want bigger boobs
14. What is your favorite season and why? Summer I Love the heat, I was born in the south.
15. You’ve been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth? Fight it!!
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends? No one that I didn’t already know.
17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like? Black Lace g-string
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later? Of course who hasn’t?
19. What is your favorite word and explain why? Bitch… it’s a verb, noun and adjective.
20. 2011 is
soon coming to a close over, is there anything you’d like to do different on your blog in the year 2012? I need to be more consistent