I am very pro sex. I don’t attach my emotions to every sexual encounter and I typically do with my vagina and other privater parts as I please. However there is a part of the female community that likes to withhold sex until they feel the person they are with is worth the effort, and after a few less than stellar encounters I completely understand why. I have been trying to figure out what I can add this conversation and this is what I came up with. So if you find yourself trying to hold out this one is for you. If you can think of more please add them to the comment section.
1. GO OUT: It does not have to be some extravagant over the top activity every time. It could be as simple as going to a coffee shop and chilling out or smoking at a hookah lounge. If you want to avoid having sex too soon don’t find yourself alone an apartment or house for too long.
2. Don’t go out too Often: If you spend a lot of time together initially you will feel a bond faster and the attraction will be build. I suggest taking it slow and giving yourself time to process the feelings that you have. Sometimes time apart lets you determine how much you really like someone.
3. Terrible Panties: The oldest trick I know is to wear your least attractive underwear you own. Period panties, the ones my dog basically ate the crouch out so there are all this tiny teeth holes, umm the ones that were accidentally bleached, or maybe even buy a pair of high waist briefs. Unsexy panties are embarrassing and that’s why they work.
4. Never invite him in or go to his place: at least not until you are ready to be alone and are ok with the likelihood of sex. OK, so you have went out a couple times and there is this moment when you think should “I invite him in or go to his place and have a night cap???” I say hold up. I like sex but in due time so when then this dilemma happens I go with nay because if it was good idea I wouldn’t question myself.
5. Don’t focus on his sexy: There have been guys when I’m like “man he is too sexy, I just want to know what it be like” then I’m disappointed or obsessed; more than likely disappointed. I’ve learned that if I focus on his personality I can become more attracted to someone I’m not physically feeling or less attracted to someone who I drooled over. Personality affects sex appeal and whether we want to admit it or not the finest people have the worst personalities.