In Parenthood, relationships, sex on December 13, 2011 at 5:37 pm
Plan B has been in the news recently. For those of you who don’t know what Plan B is, it is exactly what it says and when we didn’t exactly have a plan to begin with it is Plan A. Plan B is a an emergency contraception to be used within 72 hours after unprotected sex. Plan B can only prevent pregnancy, it can not terminate a pregnancy. It is intended for use in women over 17 but can be used by girls as young as 11 safely. Anyone aged 17 or older can purchase it at any pharmacy, local planned parenthood or health department.
The new news about Plan B is that it was going to be made available on drugstore shelves next to the condoms, lube, and all the other things people tend to awkwardly walk away from when they feel other people in the aisle, like pregnancy test and yeast infection cream. Read the rest of this entry »
In lust on September 26, 2011 at 1:32 am
So someone asked you to send a pic… Are you going to send it? What kind of pic do you send? How well do you know this person. I still remember the day I found nudes from a co-worker in a boyfriends phone; I almost threw his phone out of the window while doing 80 on the highway.I’m typically not one to send or ask for pics because I want to be in control of who sees me and when; I don’t want my pics indiscriminately shown to the world. I can just hear my Mom if she ever found out; I may be an adult but sometimes she forgets that. Now that probably means that the pic was not just a head shot. Maybe I was busting it wide open and my face or tats were visible, I don’t know.
I think sending pics is perfectly fine if you are not paranoid like me and you are comfortable with the fact that once it leaves your phone you have no control of the image what so ever. Don’t get me wrong there are smart ways to send pics here are some tips.
- If there’s nudity don’t show your face or any other identifying marks. Cover your tats, scars, birthmarks, etc.
- Take as many pics as you want you don’t have to send them all, but if you’re going to send it pic it better well be the best damn pic you can take.
- Make sure your background is acceptable for viewing There is nothing worst than someone having a fucked up background in what supposed to be a sexy pic. Hide ya kids, trash, dirty laundry, dirty dishes, dog, cats and whatever else might distract the recipient or your pic.
- Be smart don’t willy nilly send pics to every person in your contacts.
- Double check the recipient. Don’t accidentally send your pierced clit to Dad instead of Dan.
- Last but definitely not least make be sure the person wants to see you naked. I don’t like dick in my phone, well not all dicks.