This has been the great debate probably forever. I adamantly defend size because my G-spot must be hit. If his dick is not big enough to hit my G-spot then its pretty much a fucking done deal. I enjoy clitoral stimulation but my G-spot is ecstasy. If his stroke is off I can help him with that. I don’t understand women who say it’s not about size, it’s about how he uses what he has. In my personal experience there are no tricks in the entire universe that will compensate for lack of size. It’s true that some know how work with what they have, but if you’re not long enough or wide enough then it really wont matter. I want it all; clitoral and g-spot orgasm. But at the very least I want to know that your dick is actually in my vagina. Size will always keep me coming back for more.
Archive for the ‘lust’ Category
I remember the first time I got tested for HIV. Read the rest of this entry »
I’m completely turned on by someone being in control of me. I like men who take control, there is nothing sexier than a man confident enough to be in total control and completely satisfy me; that will make me a loyal customer. This is partly because I am a control freak I like things my way, I like for things to go the way I planned because after all I am the best planner ever. There is just something about someone telling me what to do and how to do it, as well as, what will not be allowed at that moment that makes me immediately aroused. Nothing like having to manage everything around you but for this space in time not having to worry about anything because he has taken over the task, may seem like a cop-out but I see it as release. I am not responsible for his orgasm I’m not responsible for mine, I’m not responsible for anything but to do what he says or be punished. I trust that he will not do anything that I won’t like, that I‘m not comfortable with and he never does. Always just right, the perfect mix of pleasure and pain, of the mental and physical.
There is something special about Sundays. In college I started to have Naked Sundays, with the flavor or the moment. We would lock ourselves in the apartment and have sex, eat, sleep, and repeat. Naked Sundays are all about the sex… What a way to spend the day! Get naked with someone and be ready to have sex at any moment. Clothes are not allowed, unless you have to use the stove or answer the door. Make sure you have food on deck or delivery menus so you don’t have to leave the house. On naked Sundays push the limits and try new things; the things you’ve wondered about and haven’t done or the things you’ve tried and failed at. Have sex in a different place or in a different way. Just do what is comfortable for you at that time.
It’s Sunday…. Let’s get NAKED
Sex with no emotions or strings attached. Many find it hard to believe that women and sometimes men can engage sexually without emotions attachment. I believe that the emotional attachment is optional. Some may think of this as friends with benefits, I think that depends on how you define friends.
This arrangement is only between me and you. I like to be discreet and I will not sleep with your friends, relatives, co workers or anyone else you are affiliated with. The reasoning behind this I am picky, I choose my own people, I will not take suggestions from you nor will I be passed around groups of friends. I have a lot of respect for myself, there are certain circumstances where that comes into question and I like to stay away from those.
Whenever is mutually convenient.
- Ok I am first of all not your girlfriend so therefore do not approach me with your emotional baggage. Your emotional needs are not my responsibility. I can make you feel needed but I will not make you feel like you can depend on me. This relationship may inevitably turn into a friendship but I am not looking for it.
- Chivalry is not dead. I do not deal in assholes and will not tolerate being mistreated or disrespected. I am a woman and I expect to be treated as such. Treat me with the same amount of respect that you would expect someone to treat your sister.
- I am discreet and I expect you to be. I am simply sexually open but that does not mean open to anyone.
- I will not do anything because I was pressured. The nature of the relationship is based on mutual respect. I only do things I am comfortable doing; I have no problem saying no.
- I will not do this if you come off as sexually selfish; you have you give as much as you take. By this I mean I am not there to please you, I am there to be pleased as well.
So someone asked you to send a pic… Are you going to send it? What kind of pic do you send? How well do you know this person. I still remember the day I found nudes from a co-worker in a boyfriends phone; I almost threw his phone out of the window while doing 80 on the highway.I’m typically not one to send or ask for pics because I want to be in control of who sees me and when; I don’t want my pics indiscriminately shown to the world. I can just hear my Mom if she ever found out; I may be an adult but sometimes she forgets that. Now that probably means that the pic was not just a head shot. Maybe I was busting it wide open and my face or tats were visible, I don’t know.
I think sending pics is perfectly fine if you are not paranoid like me and you are comfortable with the fact that once it leaves your phone you have no control of the image what so ever. Don’t get me wrong there are smart ways to send pics here are some tips.
- If there’s nudity don’t show your face or any other identifying marks. Cover your tats, scars, birthmarks, etc.
- Take as many pics as you want you don’t have to send them all, but if you’re going to send it pic it better well be the best damn pic you can take.
- Make sure your background is acceptable for viewing There is nothing worst than someone having a fucked up background in what supposed to be a sexy pic. Hide ya kids, trash, dirty laundry, dirty dishes, dog, cats and whatever else might distract the recipient or your pic.
- Be smart don’t willy nilly send pics to every person in your contacts.
- Double check the recipient. Don’t accidentally send your pierced clit to Dad instead of Dan.
- Last but definitely not least make be sure the person wants to see you naked. I don’t like dick in my phone, well not all dicks.
I find it hard to believe that in 2011 some people still don’t give head. I understand that it may not be your favorite thing to do but at least you do it. I don’t know if it’s just me but, there are men who love to give head, then there are some who pretend to (by pretend I mean half ass do it), and there those who just plain refuse. I am a firm believer in reciprocity; after all the bible says at Luke 6:38 “Give and it shall be given unto you…” (no blasphemy). I think that if you want head you damn well better be prepared to give some especially if there are circumstances in which you performance during intercourse is going to be less than stellar, and your partner will not be satisfied. I mean Who Do You Think You Are???… to get it an not give it.
Now as with any other rules there are exceptions to this one. Some people are not good at oral, they may need guidance you aren’t willing to give or you aren’t really that invested; so skip it. There are some who down right refuse to give but they make up for it with the best intercourse you have ever experienced. Or maybe you like giving and receiving is not that important. I’ve heard in the past that some people are picky about who the perform oral on, I guess I could respect that (*blank stare*), if you were picky about who you fucked. The bottom line is everyone is different and I don’t think we really have a reason to not give or receive. Reciprocity is important in some cases and can keep it interesting but its not mandatory.