This is my first post for the year 2012!! I thought it was good way to start the year.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts? My Life. I can’t write about things I can’t relate to.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why? IDK, I wouldn’t swap for just one post. That really doesn’t make sense to me. I will shout out a source if I used their post as a spring board.
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why? I can’t say a particular song but I can say it has theme album. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill- by none other that Lauryn Hill. That album is the soundtrack of my love life and this blog is about that.
4. What is your writing process for a post? Process??? Seeing how this blog is me rambling I don’t have a process. If I’m writing about a current event or something fact based I always check my facts.
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot – what would it be? A black woman looking in the mirror.
6. Do you feel you express your “true self” on your blog? Yes it’s important for me to be honest with the readers. I don’t know how to be anyone but my true self.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve? I don’t know. I don’t really have any if I don’t agree then that’s just my opinion, if I don’t like your style I won’t read it. If I can’t relate I don’t read it. I just think the internet is too vast to be irritated by people’s personal blogs. Read the rest of this entry »